What are the best Legends in Apex Legends Season 17? Apex Legends Season 17 Tier List covers what the top picks are.
Apex Legends goes through a lot of changes every season, but there are always some characters that are stronger than others. Some Legends play a lot more than others. For good reason too. No matter how balanced a game is, there will always be some unevenness. Here comes a list of Apex Legends Season 17 levels.
The best Legends in Apex Legends Season 17 are not all the same as previous seasons. Many of them have moved on a bit, even if Bloodhound keeps his high place. If you want to understand who the best characters are, we’ll break them down level by level. The best legends, to the worst. A complete list of Apex Legends Season 17 levels.
S Tier – List of Apex Legends Season 17 tiers
The S level is definitely the most powerful in the entire Apex level list. These are Apex Legends characters who, in many cases, have been around for centuries. Many of them have been here during the Season 16 tier list and before. The S tier of the game are Legends who absolutely shine in their own niche. These are the best Legends in the game in every mode.
Bloodhound has been one of the best characters in the game for many centuries. He has smart tools that make him unparalleled, no one can really beat him here. Bloodhound has next-level speed and the ability to find or avoid enemies basically as much as you want. He is one of the best Legends in Apex Legends season 17.
The Valkyrie comes out on top for a number of reasons, starting with mobility. Her movement skills are fantastic for repositioning. This is pretty key in a Battle Royale. Having a Valk on the team massively increases the utility available to the team. Outside of that, there are great tactical uses for abilities like Missile Swarm as well. Definitely one of the best Legends in Apex season 17.
Seer is another player with intelligence that has stayed at the top of the Apex Legends Season 17 tier list. He is another character with a lot of potential. His Ultimate is another level for scanning and you can get information on enemy positioning quite often. He is useful in many different team combinations, which is very useful.
List of Tier One – Apex Legends Season 17
Level A is a step down, but only slightly. There are many legends in this section. It’s basically the best part of the game. Apex Legends sports events find these quite attractive. There are a lot of Legends here, which are basically top of their tier, but less essential to a team than S-Tier characters.
Horizon is another legend that can be great in some situations. Once you get hold of Blackhole, it really opens things up. Space walking and gravity lifting are also useful. Ultimately, her kit is pretty random, but if you can make the most of it, it’s very useful.
Gibraltar is a tank style legend that has been a good choice for Apex for a few seasons now. There are really good abilities here like shields and Defensive Bombardment which is great for outdoor zoning. There are some solid cooldowns here though like his big hitbox. Gibraltar is still pretty high on the Apex Legends Season 17 tier list, albeit despite some drawbacks.
Wraith is one of the original Legendaries with high level offense and mobility potential. However, it has moved up the Apex tier lists quite a bit over the years. You can get around much faster using her portals. It doesn’t have much use outside of rolling in and out of combat, but since this is such an important part of the game, it’s very important!
Lifeline is a bit of a special case in the Apex Legends Season 17 tier list. Lifeline is a healer and with the class system, they now have some other support systems like easier spawns. These have pretty good services for many different teams. It’s not always necessary to run a healer, but a skilled player can make a lot of Lifeline. They are one of the best Legends in Apex Legends season 17.
However, Octane is a bit more of a controversial pick in the Apex Legends Season 17 tier list. His jump is great for rotation, he has other abilities that make him much better for aggressive play. There are some downsides here with being situational a lot, but it’s not the worst setup in the game.
Loba is a Legend that works very well for the late game, but struggles elsewhere. You can get access to loot pretty quickly if you play well, so many of her powers aren’t really the best unless you’re in a particularly impossible game. However, other abilities have recently risen, such as the best move which almost brings him up the rankings.
Ballistic is the newest Legend this season and they haven’t been without their strengths. Their debut powers are quite useful in the game. The Ultimate’s buffs are especially powerful. They may move next season, but for now Ballistic is very useful.
Bangalore has a lot of skills that can work really well. Rolling Thunder is particularly powerful. Then there is the smoke ability, which is quite useful in all team sets. Bangalore is very versatile. Not as necessary as A-levels, but really important.
Pathfinder is a mobility-focused character with plenty of potential. Resetting Ult from being a Skirmisher can help things a lot. How to use ziplines repeatedly. Although, there are stronger Legends with mobility in the game, so they are not quite at the top of the Apex Legends Season 17 tier list.
Newcastle is one of the best defensive legends in Apex Legends Season 17, but there are many reasons why not every team always carries a defensive legend. Abilities like Castle Wall and Shields are really good for keeping your team alive. However, it really comes down to concentration. He might be on the top tier if you’re particularly a defensive player, but not quite on a general Apex Legends Season 17 tier list.
Tier B – Best Apex Legends Season 17 tiers list
Level B is one level below. This is where most of the remaining legends sit. It’s a level where characters who are a little offbeat mostly land. These are characters that have better options in their class or are just sometimes too circumstantial. These are the choices at this level.
- Catalyst – A defensive legend that works well in the late game. However, there are better options with these powers.
- grace – Ash is strong for rolling and pushing in some situations. However, there is not much use for them.
- Caustic – As another defensive legend, Caustic has some really useful abilities. However, he has a lot of counters compared to others in the category to truly be one of the best Legends in Apex Season 17.
- Watson – Wattson’s abilities are fun. Especially in the late game, where shutting things down is much more beneficial. Just not useful enough in a wider game though.
- Maggie – Mad Maggie is good at moving pretty fast. There are some abilities to push players as well. However, Maggie is too circumstantial to climb very high on the Apex Legends Season 17 tier list.
- Revenant – It’s no secret that The Revenant will be rebooted next season. That’s because their current kit just isn’t good enough. They are very circumstantial, even if Silence can be useful in specific ways.
- Breaker – Fuse has useful abilities, but is generally outclassed by other higher raid legendaries on the Apex tier roster. While useful, most of his abilities can be tricky to get right.
- priority – Vantage is great for distance gaming. It is really useful in several ways. However, you will need to be in specific circumstances to get the most out of them.
- The mirage – This Legend is not great. If you play Mirage well, there are some benefits especially with them getting a little better this season. However, he is roughly outmatched.
Tier C – Apex Legends Season 17 tier list
Level C is essentially endgame. These are the more or less conquered Legends.
- Rampart – Rampart has moves that are very easy to counter. It’s just hard to get very far with it.
- Crypto – Crypto’s kit is very specialized and he is outclassed by the best Legends.
This is how every Legend compares. However, things move with Apex Legends patches and other news. It’s worth keeping an eye on things as the game can change things with each game change. Even if characters like Bloodhound are almost always at the top of the Apex Legends Season 17 level list.