These MW3 weapons will ensure players the best military shooter experience
Prepare for an adrenaline-fueled gaming experience as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 takes centre stage as one of the most highly anticipated games of the year. Brace yourself for heart-pounding action, intense battles, and cutting-edge gameplay that will leave you on the edge of your seat. With its stunning graphics, gripping storyline, and addictive multiplayer modes, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is set to elevate the first-person shooter experience.
There is a great demand for the game’s insider information that has not yet been made available to the public. Fortunately, the audacious data miners step onto the scene. A recent leak has granted us an exclusive sneak peek into the highly anticipated MW3 complete arsenal of weapons. Without any more ado, let us delve into the intricately designed roster of weaponry for the highly anticipated title.
Credit: Call of Duty
All the Weapons of MW3 According to Dataminers
This list may look like a regular “What-they-expect” event to some, but a few unique and unusual touches will intrigue others. This data-mined list contains the real-world names of weapons, but we know that once the game releases, it will adapt to their in-universe names, such as “Lachmann” and “TAQ.”
As per numerous reports, the highly anticipated game is set to make its debut this November. Now, let us embark on an exhilarating journey as we delve into the extensive roster of weaponry featured in the endearing Modern Warfare 3.
- jup_ar_acharlie = Bushmaster ACR in 5.56
- jup_ar_acharlie300 = Bushmaster ACR in .300 Blackout
- jup_ar_golf36 = Heckler & Koch G36
- jup_ar_bromeo2m = CZ BREN 2 Ms in 7.62×39
- jup_ar_bromeo805 = CZ 805 BREN in 5.56
- jup_ar_foxtrot2000 = FN F2000
- jup_ar_qbravo95 = QBZ-95 in 5.8×42
- jup_ar_qbravo97 = QBZ 97 NSR Gen 3 in 5.56
- jup_br_acharlie450 = Bushmaster ACR in .450 Bushmaster
- jup_br_bromeo2 = CZ BREN 2 BR in 7.62×51
- jup_br_xmike5 = MCX Spear (XM7)
- jup_dm_acharlied = ACR DMR in 5.56
- jup_dm_bromeop = CZ BREN 2 PPS
- jup_dm_slima8 = Heckler & Koch SL8
- jup_dm_svictork = Kalashnikov SVK
- jup_lm_evictor = FN EVOLYS
- jup_lm_mgolf36 = Heckler & Koch MG36
- jup_lm_pkilob = Bullpup PKP Pecheneg
- jup_lm_pkilop = PKP Pecheneg
- jup_lm_qbravo95lsw = QJB-95 LSW
- jup_pi_glima21 = Glock 21
- jup_pi_mike93 = Beretta 93R
- jup_pi_rsierra12 = RSh-12
- jup_pi_uzulum = Micro Uzi
- jup_sh_pump = Unknown
- jup_sh_semi = Unknown
- jup_sm_coscar635 = Colt Model 635
- jup_sm_lwhiskey = LWRC SMG-45
- jup_sm_scharlie3 = CZ SCORPION EVO 3
- jup_sm_umike = Heckler & Koch UMP
- jup_sm_uzulu = Uzi
- jup_sm_uzulup = Uzi Pro
- jup_sn_hsierra = Steyr HS .50 M1
- jup_sn_svictor = SVCh
- jup_eq_butterfly_mine = PFM-1 mine
A massive shout-out goes to Redditor Much_Draft_2778 for this fantastic list of data-mined weapons.
Our previous discussion needs to be brought back again – this list is a fair mix of standard traditional, modern warfare weapons and a few of those that have never shared a presence with this franchise. The several Russian-origin weapons can be speculated as a strong indication of the Makarov connection. Lastly, it is advised that you realise it’s not the final list, and by the time the game releases, expect a fair amount of new additions. That said, which one from the list excited you for this upcoming FPS game?
For more exclusive news on gaming’s biggest titles, keep an eye on ESTNN.