The Pulverize Werebear build, which players can utilize after finishing the main story in Diablo 4, is one of the Diablo 4 best Druid endgame builds in the game. We will discuss each choice in great length in its own post because there are so many to choose from and the best one will depend on your playing style. Due to this, we will explore the Storm Wolf build after discussing the Earthen Bulwark Detonation Druid build, and then we will continue with the other builds.
Diablo 4 Pulverize Werebear Druid build explained
The Pulverize Werebear Druid build is a monstrous build with powerful Area of Effect (AoE) and devastating attacks. Because it is simple to access and has a high DPS, this is the most common Druid build. The Shockwave Aspect of Pulverize causes large groups of foes to be destroyed. The defensive Skills Earthen Bulwark and Debilitating Roar make this build highly tanky in addition to having crazy DPS. As an additional layer of survival, Fortify is used.
By now, it should be clear that character development gives a lot of weight to emphasizing abilities. In Diablo 4, there are a multitude of skills that may be employed to enhance a class, so it’s important to choose the talents that mesh well with the build you wish to create. The Pulverize Werebear Druid build for Diablo 4 is optimal with the aforementioned skills:
- Earth Spike Level 1
- Enhanced Earth Spike
- Pulverize Level 5
- Enhanced Pulverize
- Primal Pulverize
- Heart of the Wild Level 1
- Wild Impulses Level 3
- Abundance Level 3
- Predatory Instinct Level 3
- Iron Fur Level 3
- Earthen Bulwark Level 1
- Enhanced Earthen Bulwark
- Preserving Earthen Bulwark
- Debilitating Roar Level 1
- Enhanced Debilitating Roar
- Preserving Debilitating Roar
- Nature’s Reach Level 3
- Trample Level 1
- Enhanced Trample
- Savage Trample
- Crushing Earth Level 3
- Grizzly Rage
- Prime Grizzly Rage
- Supreme Grizzly Rage
- Defiance Level 3
- Natural Disaster Level 3
- Resonance Level 3
- Earthen Might
- Stone Guard Level 3
- Safeguard Level 2
- Circle of Life Level 3
The Paragon progression system, which gives you access to a variety of skills for the Pulverize Werebear build, can be used after your character reaches level 50. When taking into account variables like Damage, Intelligence, Resistance, and Life, it is recommended to give Normal and Magic Nodes precedence over other nodes. With each level you gain, the effect of Ghyphs increases. As a result, if you are unable to meet the requirements, we do not recommend allocating further nodes. On the other hand, you can utilize any other Glyph while you wait to acquire the necessary one if you don’t have it.
Go to the Starter Board by turning right, then ascending to Prime. Buy each of the five Magic Nodes in the area. The Glyph Socket is up ahead. Add Werebear and buy every Willpower-producing node within range. Get three Magic Nodes that do damage nearby and Impel. Purchase all five nearby Magic Nodes as you go along the left side to Tenacity. To the first Board Attachment Gate, keep climbing up the left side. Rotate the board twice clockwise and then attach Thunderstruck. The bottom-left quadrant is where you want to put the Glyph Socket.
After turning left, head up to the Glyph Socket to access the Thunderstruck Board. Purchase all nodes offering Dexterity in the radius range after inserting the exploit. Acquire three Magic Nodes that offer Damage Reduction from Vulnerable Enemies using Hubris that is nearby. proceed to Deluge by climbing the middle. Invest in the five Magic Nodes in the area. Buy two Magic Nodes that provide Maximum Life when you get to Restorative. Then, turn right to Tempest and continue upward. Invest in the five Magic Nodes in the area. Attach Earthen Devastation by rotating the board two times counterclockwise, then attaching it at the top Board Attachment Gate. In the upper-left corner, the Glyph Socket should be placed.
To access the Earthen Devastation Board, ascend and then turn left to Oppress. Invest in the five Magic Nodes in the area. At Earthen Devastation, keep going up and to the right. To reach the Glyph Socket, turn back left and ascend. Add Undaunted and spend all of your money on the intelligence nodes nearby. In order to qualify for the Additional Bonus, Undaunted must be level 15 or higher. Obtain Earthen Power in the area, then buy three Magic Nodes that offer critical strike damage when used with Earth skills. Crushing Earth is on the left; keep on. Invest in the five Magic Nodes in the area. Visit the Board Attachment Gate on the left side using the quickest path. Turn the board three times clockwise, then attach Survival Instincts. The upper part is where you want the Glyph Socket to be.
Go left and down to Bulwark to get the Survival Instincts Board. Invest in the five Magic Nodes in the area. Survival Instincts is up ahead and to the left. a backwards right turn that leads up to the glyph socket. Buy all Dexterity within the radius by inserting Spirit. To qualify for the Additional Bonus, SpiritSpirit must have reached level 15 at the very least. Get Grizzly nearby and buy three Magic Nodes that do damage when in werebear form. Get a Battleworn Hide close by and buy three Magic Nodes that, when used while in Werebear Form, provide Total Armor. The Board Attachment Gate is on the bottom side; take the quickest route there. Rotate the board three times clockwise, then attach Ancestral Guidance. In the upper-right quadrant, the Legendary Node should be found.
Go to Reclamation on the right and down to the Ancestral Guidance Board, which is our last board. Buy each of the five Magic Nodes in the area. Go straight ahead to Ancestral Guidance. You can use the last three points to get Potion Healing, All Resistances, or Willpower.
In this Diablo 4 Pulverize Werebear Druid build, Pulverize Shockwave Aspect on the Werebear Druid causes a powerful AoE to strike a wide area. The subsequent shockwave from Pulverize has the potential to strike opponents who are close to the first slam. To strike elites and bosses with both Pulverize’s components and deal the highest DPS, use this distance.
When combined with Aspect of the Ursine Horror, Pulverize becomes an Earth Skill. In order to take use of Passives in the skill tree, the Nature Magic Skill tag is also automatically applied. The construct can only be used at a range because Earth Spike is a Basic Attack. In case you have Vasily’s Prayer, you can also use it during Grizzly Rage.
If you’re farming with a Druid using the Pulverize Werebear Druid build from Diablo 4, make sure to gather any strange item drops that might include upgrades. It is best to save legendary artifact qualities so that you can later take the desired features and imprint them on correctly rolled unusual goods. In comparison to daggers, swords give greater damage per hit and implicit critical strike damage, making them the weapon of choice when comparing weapons of the same item level. When selecting apparel for the Pulverize Werebear construct, the following stats should be carefully taken into account:
- + DPS value, Critical Strike Damage, CSD with Earth Skills, Vulnerable Damage
- + Willpower, Core Skill Damage
- + Maximum Spirit, Cooldown Reduction, Armor
- + Lucky Hit Chance while you Have a Barrier
- + Armor, Damage Reduction while Fortified, DR while Shapeshifted
- + Damage Reduction, DR from Close Enemies, DR from Distant Enemies
- + Maximum Life
- + Ranks of Pulverize, Critical Strike Damage with Earth Skills, Attack Speed
- + Lucky Hit Chance, LHC to Restore Primary Resource
- + Damage Reduction while Fortified, Total Armor while in Werebear Form
- + Armor, Damage Reduction, DR from Close Enemies, DR from Distant Enemies
- + Spirit Cost Reduction
- + Movement Speed
- + Spirit Cost Reduction
- + Ranks of Wild Impulses, Nature’s Reach, Crushing Earth, Defiance, Natural Disaster, Resonance or Stone Guard Passive
- + Critical Strike Damage and CSD with Earth Skills, Vulnerable Damage
- + Critical Strike Chance
- + Maximum Life, Maximum Spirit, and Resource Generation
The legendary aspects of your Pulverize Werebear Druid build for Diablo 4 must be taken into consideration. In order to help you create a successful Pulverize Werebear build, we have decided to provide a list of all the aspects you’ll need to use. Each item is listed below:
- Two-Handed Staff
- Shockwave Aspect (Pulverize creates a shockwave that travels forward, dealing 60-100% of its damage to targets in the path)
- Aspect of Retaliation (Your Core Skills deal up to 20–40% increased damage based on your amount of Fortify)
- Aspect of the Umbral (Restore 1–4 of your Primary Resource when you Crowd Control an enemy)
- Gloves or Rings
- Aspect of the Ursine Horror (Pulverize is now also an Earth Skill. After casting Pulverize, tectonic spikes continue to deal damage over 2 seconds)
- Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast (The duration of Grizzly Rage is increased by 1–5 seconds. In addition, Critical Strikes while Grizzly Rage is active increase your Critical Strike Damage by 10% for the duration)
- Ballistic Aspect (When you have Fortify your Earth Skills gain +2 Ranks)
- Aspect of Might (Basic Skills grant 20% Damage Reduction)
- Aspect of Disobedience (You gain increased Armor for 4 seconds when you deal any form of damage, stacking up to 15-30%)
- Aspect of Quicksand (Damage from Earth Skills Slow enemies hit by 25–50% for 5 seconds)
For the Pulverize Werebear Druid build, a number of gem, elixir, and potion suggestions will be offered as we draw to a close. We advise you to visit the alchemist often to create potions and elixirs that are more potent and durable. You should seriously consider consuming Weak Assault, Precision, and any other elixirs that increase your stats and provide you more experience points over the course of the next 30 minutes. However, we advise that you rely on these benefits for your Druid:
- Weapon: Royal Sapphire for Critical Strike Damage to Crowd Controlled Enemies
- Armor: Royal Sapphire for Damage Reduction while Fortified
- Jewelry: Royal Skull for Armor