This is the Dota 2 Luna guide you must read before you start playing.
Some gear in Dota 2 is good for pushing, while others can only do magic or physical damage. Fortunately, there are options that combine everything mentioned above, and Luna is one of those heroes. This late game monster is known for its fast farming, insane damage, and ability to push faster than almost everyone.
Luna is an agility hero that has 6 armor and 325 movement speed, one of the highest in the game. Another interesting thing to know in this Luna Dota 2 guide is that the hero has 50-56 base damage and a 0.6s turn speed. After noting some basic stats, let’s learn more about him.
Once you decide which Dota 2 Luna set you want to use, the next thing is to know which skills to get.
- Lucent Beam – This single target nuke deals 320 damage and stuns for 0.6s.
- Moon Glaives – Luna can hit a target and her attack will bounce between enemy units. Jumps can reach 6, and damage reduction per jump is 56%/50%/44%/38%.
- Lunar Blessing – This ability gives Luna and her allies bonus damage. Additionally, Luna gets an extra 1000 night views.
- Eclipse – When used, the ability will fire 12 beams, each of which will deal damage equal to Lucent’s current Beam level. 5 beams can hit any target, and when Luna uses her ult, she will turn day into night for 10 seconds.
A Shard will allow Luna to take 17 bonus damage for 15 seconds if she hits a Lucent ranged unit. Players wishing to obtain the Scepter of Aghanim will increase the beam total, decrease the duration, remove the beam cap, and make the beams appear twice as fast.
Before you start looking for Luna Dota 2 Netflix alternatives, here are the talents you should know.
- Level 10 – Radiant Beam adds a Ministun 0.3s or Moon Glaives take -8% damage reduction
- Level 15 – Eclipse has a 25 second cooldown, or Bright Ray gets – a 2 second cooldown
- Level 20 – Lucent Beam takes +100 damage or Luna will shoot 2 Moon Glaives with her Lucent Beam
- Level 25 – Any ray of light during the eclipse will cast or Bright Blessing deal +20 damage
Dota 2 Luna Guide – Tips
Luna is always in position 1, which means her main job is farming. Speaking of farming, she is one of the best in the game at doing it, especially when it comes to clearing stacks. Her insane damage and Glaives allow her to move from lane to lane and kill everything in seconds.
The most important thing to know about Luna is that it’s all about timing. If the hero starts well, she can push very quickly and win the game in no time. She works really well when paired with heroes like Shadow Demon, Beastmaster, and other options that allow her to do even more damage.
Another trick with Luna that players should remember is that her ult is most effective when there is no creep. Since Lucent Beams will hit random targets, they can hit a creep, meaning they will do less damage.
Luna excels when it comes to pushing, so you should always try to hit towers and other buildings. Once the T3 tower falls, you can destroy the barracks and even kill someone in seconds.
Luna Dota 2 Guide – Tips
There are many interesting Dota 2 Luna wallpapers to choose from, but here are some other pros and cons that you should know.
- Amazing to push
- One of the best magic damage scores
- Extremely fast farms
- It works really well in many combinations
- She is quite fragile
- The hero must be forward to be dangerous
Luna Item Build Dota 2 – Best Items
The only way to get the most out of your Luna Dota 2 build is to know what items to get, so here are the best options.
Luna usually needs tango and stats, such as a circle or branch.
The best early game items for the hero are the Wraith Band, Magic Wand, and Boots of Speed or Power Treads (depending on farm).
Middle of the game
In the mid game, most Luna players will try to get Manta Style and Lifesteal, such as Mask of Madness. Regardless of the Luna Dota 2 skills you are looking for, the hero also needs a Dragon Lance.
In the endgame, Luna can pick up almost every transport-focused item in the game. This includes Butterfly, Satanic, Monkey King Bar, Eye of Skadi, Daedalus, Hurricane Pike, and more. Some people may decide to focus on building magic damage, in which case they’ll need to get Aghanim’s Scepter.
Dota 2 Luna Guide – Counters
In addition to the Dota 2 Luna build you need to follow, you also need to be careful because there are a lot of counters. Below are the most popular options.
- Medusa – Medusa can survive Luna’s damage and do enough damage to kill her.
- Slark – Slark is extremely strong against Luna because he can steal a lot of statins and dodge her ultimate with his own.
- Huskar – Huskar can do a lot of damage, and he is very strong against Magic damage, which makes him good against Luna.
There are many attractive Luna Dota 2 skins to choose from, and it is safe to say that she is among the most interesting heroes. You can find many intriguing combinations that will allow you to push quickly and do a lot of damage. Although Luna isn’t always a favorite among pro players, she’s a solid pick in PUB, which explains why her win percentage is impressive.