Mirror! Mirror! On the wall, who is the most beautiful of all?
Aren’t we all obsessed with Snow White growing up? We all wanted to look like Snow White, be natural and blush with glowing skin. We tried to talk like her, walk like her, sing like her, and find true love like her!
In ancient times, “FAIR” was used to describe something beautiful, pleasant, beautiful, reasonable, bright, pure and innocent. But in the modern era, people think that fair means a light complexion. Therefore the term is now used sparingly. We grew up to understand that we need to take care of our skin to avoid pimples and blackheads. There will be no prince charming on horseback to sweep us right off our feet, and we will have to work to have the lifestyle we dream of.
Of course we’re getting off topic here. But it cannot be denied that we all want to be natural and have healthy skin. Blame it all on fairy tales, but we all wanted glowing, smooth skin like Snow White and voluminous, vibrant mermaid-style hair like Ariel. We may not live a fairytale life, but we sure can still look as attractive as them healthy skin and voluminous hair.
What are the factors that negatively affect healthy skin?
- Sleep loss: Is your skin dull and dry? Do you have acne problems? Dark circles under your eyes? Lack of sleep can cause imbalance and also lead to insomnia. Stop screen time at least two hours before bed. Get enough rest to feel refreshed and ready to return to a new day.
- Sun exposure: Regardless of the temperature, whether it’s hot or cold, sunny or gloomy, outdoors or in the shade, always use a sunscreen with SPF 30 to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays every day and reapply after every two hours. Protect your lips by using lip balm or lipstick with SPF in it.
- Food choices: We all prefer the best comfort foods. And if your comfort food is junk, that’s a problem. Personally, I love fries! But we should refrain from eating a large portion of junk food. Poor diet choices are never healthy for your body and skin. Try eating two types of fruit and a bowl of fresh salad with your meals – snack on nuts and seeds. Check out the best foods for glowing skin and try to have them as your daily meals.
- Bad air quality: Are you aware that there are microplastics available in the air we breathe? The tremendous amounts of dust and pollution present in the atmosphere are destructive not only to our skin and hair, but also to our lungs and various organs. These pollutants clog pores causing our skin to secrete oil, making our skin oily.
- Lack of moisture and hydration in the skin: Winter weather causes many skin problems, including dry, chapped hands and lips. Since the air lacks moisture during the winter, the skin becomes itchy and flaky and pulls moisture away from the skin. Moisturize with a heavy moisturizer and always carry a hand cream. That doesn’t mean you don’t need to hydrate in the summer; use a light moisturizer in the summer, but moisturize and moisturize for healthy skin. Keep a hand cream in the office as air conditioners can also make the air dry.
The Science Behind Biotin Gummies
To get to know the science behind biotin gums, we must first understand what Biotin is. Vitamin B7 is commonly known as Biotin. It is a water-soluble vitamin found naturally in some foods. Biotin plays an essential role in the breakdown of macronutrients such as fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
Biotin promotes healthy skin, nails and hair. Biotin deficiency leads to hair loss, brittle nails and various skin problems. There are many benefits of Biotin for the skin, and it promotes nutrition making the skin soft and supple with smooth texture and clear skin; when there is a deficit in B7, biotin supplements such as biotin gum are suggested.
Biotin supplements for healthy skin
- Biotin supplements are suggested when natural food consumption does not meet the daily intake.
- If you are going through the phase of asking yourself, how do you look beautiful? Do not worry. A proper diet, enough sleep, adequate sleep and biotin gums are the solution.
- These supplements are helpful in maintaining a healthy balance in the body.
- They strengthen the nails and give thickness to the nail bed.
- Biotin gums are great for chewing and this makes them convenient as gag reflexes can be avoided.
- Biotin supplements are great for reduction of bad cholesterol.
- They help improve metabolism.
Here are some natural beauty tips
- Always stay hydrated by drinking enough water. Water helps flush toxins from your body and keeps your skin hydrated.
- Water also cleanses the skin, making it radiant and elastic.
- If you have blackheads or whiteheads and are constantly googling how to get rid of blackheads, exfoliation works best. You can exfoliate once or twice a week to get rid of them. They are nothing but dust and dirt that settle in the pores of our skin.
- Get good sleep to reduce stress levels and provide your mind with a peaceful rest.
- A good night’s sleep is essential for glowing skin.
- Maintain a proper and nutritious diet rich in green vegetables, sweet potatoes, oranges, apples and seafood.
- Prevent acne by having a balanced diet; if you have acne scars and want to know how to remove acne scars, try making a face pack using orange peel powder and honey and wash it off after 15 minutes. This pack will lighten your acne scars over time.
- Yoga is also beneficial as it helps in boosting the skin rejuvenation process and makes your skin look younger and firmer.
- If you are someone who thinks about how to look attractive, then it is suggested that you stay clean, smell good and have a nice attitude. People will automatically be attractive if they are good natured and humble.
- How to get rid of pimples that are active? Apply tea tree oil to pimples using a Q-tip and watch the magic happen. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties will clear up the pimples.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body. We must keep it clean and hygienic. A proper diet, enough water, good sleep and a little boost from Biotin supplements help keep our skin soft and supple. We may not be Snow White, but we can definitely have skin that’s flushed and soft, supple and healthy.