Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let your hair down!
Haven’t we always dreamed of having long, luscious and voluminous hair like Rapunzel’s? Our hair can be a source of great strength, while also hiding some of our biggest insecurities.
Women certainly have a very intense relationship with their hair. Indeed, everyone agrees that hair is not only a part of our body, but a feeling.
Weak and damaged hair can take many forms and is often noticed by others. That said, damaged hair can be a detriment to our fashion sense and self-image. In some cases, it can also indicate a medical concern. Thinning hair and baldness are nightmares we fear. Hair loss control it’s the best option to ensure things don’t get out of hand.
Different causes of hair loss:
- Air pollution is the main cause of hair fall in big cities as the pollution forms a thick blanket and it becomes difficult for the hair follicles to breathe.
- In many families, thinning hair and baldness can be genetic problems that can be passed down from generation to generation.
- Stress plays an important role in hair loss, as disturbed sleep patterns and poor diets lead to anxiety and hair loss.
- Unsustainable use of vitamins and minerals it can also cause hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalance during pregnancy, menopause and puberty can cause hair loss.
- Diseases such as cancer, arthritis, thyroid and heart problems can cause hair loss.
- Medications such as birth control pills, antidepressants, and some prenatal medications can cause hair loss.
Here are some of the home remedies for hair loss:
Regular Coconut Oil Champi:
Every grandmother’s solution to hair-related problems is a good coconut oil hair massage. It helps blood circulation to the scalp by pumping nutrients to the roots, thus reducing hair loss. If you are experiencing significant hair loss of more than 100 strands per day, make it a practice to sample regularly with coconut oil. Champi is nothing but a hot oil treatment that not only helps in pumping nutrients but also softens and makes the hair supple.
You can also add ghee to it, heat it, massage your hair with it and leave it on for at least two hours. You can also leave it overnight for softer and shinier hair. You can always ask your grandmothers and mothers Tips for controlling hair loss.
Amla Hair Mask:
Amla has been part of ancient remedies for great hair and fantastic health. It is a superfood for hair; increases blood circulation and strengthens hair fibers. Amla is rich in many nutrients, with vitamin C and tannins being prominent.
Amla offers many benefits and an amla hair mask has been a must-have remedy for hair conditioning since ancient times. This is the solution if you want a shiny, luscious mane that exudes health. Chemical-free, an amla hair mask offers nature’s goodness that nourishes and heals your hair like nothing else.
Mixing amla with curry leaves and some water and applying this paste on the hair for an hour will do great wonders.
Methi seed hair mask:
Methi seeds or fenugreek seeds have been a powerful old home remedy for hair loss control as methi seeds have a high protein content that helps nourish and restore hair. It also removes dandruff from the hair.
Soak two spoons of methi seeds in water overnight and mix with a portion of fresh coconut; Apply this mask for an hour and wash off with shampoo. This will make your hair shiny.
Green Tea Hair Cleanser:
Green tea is a fantastic source of antioxidants. It is not only for weight loss, but also helps to nourish dry hair, promote hair growth and slowly prevents hair loss.
Add three teaspoons of green tea to a liter of boiling water and let it boil for 15 minutes; once it has cooled, put it in a spray bottle, spray it on your hair and scalp and wash it off after 15 minutes with a mild shampoo.
Hair mask with Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is known for its powerful properties to treat dandruff, cool the scalp and reduce hair loss. It softens the scalp and frees the hair follicles from excessive oil secretion blockages.
You can pluck aloe vera fresh from the plant and open it horizontally and rub it on your scalp or mix its pulp and apply it to your hair and scalp. Wash it off after an hour.
Beer is rich in vitamin B, which helps keep your hair strong and shiny. At the same time, the protein found in malt can repair your damaged hair.
Use flat beer (non-carbonated) to wash your hair. You can simply open a bottle and let the beer sit overnight to let it foam. Shampoo your hair first, apply the beer to your hair, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off. So if your hair is frizzy and lacks shine, all you need is a bottle of beer.
Onion juice is rich in sulfur, which prevents breakage and thinning hair. It is also essential for hair growth and prevents premature graying of hair as it is full of antioxidants.
Onion juice is a possible solution for fungal infections like dandruff. Peel and chop three or four onions, mix with water, squeeze the water, massage the water on the scalp for an hour and wash with a mild shampoo.
Vitamin B7 is also known as Biotin. It is present in foods such as eggs, milk and bananas. A deficiency in biotin can cause thinning hair and facial flushing.
Biotin is an essential part of enzymes in the body to break down substances such as fats and carbohydrates. A deficiency in biotin can lead to brittle nails, rough-textured skin and hair loss.
Taking biotin supplements can help a lot hair loss control and also to grow hair. There are many types of Biotin supplements available in the form of Biotin gum which can be eaten daily to control hair loss.
Foods to stop hair loss:
- Eggs are a great source of biotin and protein, both of which are essential for hair growth.
- Berries are rich in antioxidants and vitamins that promote hair growth. You can also get vitamins for hair loss.
- Spinach is loaded with folate, vitamins A and C and iron, essential for hair growth. Lack of any of these nutrients will result in hair loss.
- Fatty fish such as salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which support hair growth and density. Fatty fish is also one of the few food sources of vitamin D, which is necessary for hair growth.
- Nuts and seeds are packed with nutrients like vitamin E, B vitamins, zinc and essential fatty acids needed for hair growth and are linked to many more. health benefits.
Tips for controlling hair loss:
- Make sure you follow a nutritious diet consisting of nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and fatty fish.
- Take care of your hair like you take care of your skin.
- Practice Yoga as Yoga helps in cleaning your hair and skin.
Lack of nutrients such as vitamins A, C, D and E, zinc, B vitamins, iron, biotin, protein and essential fatty acids, can slow hair growth and cause hair loss. Fortunately, correcting a deficiency in any of these nutrients will help.
Also, using home remedies, hair loss control baldness can be achieved and prevented. Make sure you follow a proper diet and maintain a good sleep pattern, as sleep plays an important role in Hair loss. Going for Home remedies for hair loss it is always better than opting for chemical hair treatments.