One of the questions that many players are asking these days is how to unlock the Remnant 2 Nimue crafting items. For those who haven’t met Nimue yet and don’t know who she is, Nimue is an NPC that you can find in Losomn who is able to give you different pieces of equipment. Unfortunately, however, only some of them are accessible from the start, while the others can only be unlocked if certain requirements are met.
In this article, therefore, we have decided to create a detailed guide on how to unlock Remnant 2 Nimue crafting items. Consequently, you just have to follow our advice and thus you will be able to unlock all of Nimue’s objects and then be able to use them throughout the game. We anticipate, however, that to unlock all these items you will have to go through the Adventure mode several times, so it won’t be a very quick thing to do.
How many Remnant 2 Nimue crafting items are there?
In total, there are eight Remnant 2 crafting items that can be purchased and/or unlocked at the NPC Nimue. As already explained at the beginning of this article, some of them will need the necessary accessories and materials to be unlocked. Below, here is the complete list of Remnant 2 Nimue crafting items:
- Faerie Needle (Consumable): Available by default; can be purchased for 200 Scrap
- Hex Ward (Ring): Available by default; can be purchased for 3 Lumenite Crystals
- Assassin’s Dagger (Melee weapon): Give Nimue the Assassin’s Dagger quest item instead of using it to complete the Council Chamber quest
- Rune Pistol (Handgun): Exchange the Ravenous Medallion for the Decrepit Rune via the Nightweaver’s web
- Tranquil Heart (Relic): Obtain the Override Pin, then exchange it for the Tormented Heart via the Nightweaver’s Web
- Nimue’s Ribbon (Amulet): Can be crafted once you have both the Silver Ribbon and Golden Ribbon
- One True King Sigil (Amulet): Can be crafted once you have both Faelin’s Sigil and Faerin’s Sigil
- Crescent Moon (Long gun): Hit Nimue with the Dreamcatcher while she’s sleeping
How to unlock all the Remnant 2 Nimue crafting items
Out of the eight items we mentioned in the previous paragraph, only the Faerie Needle and the Hex Ward are available from the start. The other six items will appear as red squares, meaning that you need some specific materials and accessories to unlock them. If you intend to unlock them all without too much effort, we recommend that you start your Losomn adventure in Morrow Parish. This is important because in this occasion you can take on the Nightweaver main quest which gives you access to the Nightweaver’s Web and the Dreamcatcher weapon.
Since there are some items that you will need to trade through the Nightweaver’s Web, we recommend that you start a normal campaign and speedrun until you get to the point of interest, rather than starting a new Adventure Mode. Paradoxically, you might spend less time doing this since everything in Remnant 2 is random.
As for where to find Nimue, you can find it at Nimue’s Retreat. If you’re doing the Nightweaver or Morro Parish runs, the entrance to the area where Nimue is in Morrow Santuarium. While, in the Fearin / Faelin or Beatific Palace runs, you will have to take the elevator that leads to the cellar. Halfway up the shaft, you’ll see a corridor; jump to reach it, and at the end of the tunnel you will find Nimue’s Retreat.
Remnant 2 how to get the Assassin’s Dagger
- Required item: Assassin’s Dagger (quest item)
- Location: Council Chamber and Council Tribunal
- Losomn boss arc: Any
To get the Remnant 2 Assassin’s Dagger, you will have to reach the Council Chamber and complete the related puzzle that you find in that area. If you have difficulty doing it, follow these steps:
- First, look at the colors of each high councilor’s keys on the dais
- After that, go to the Council Tribunal and place the keys to match the ones in the first area
- Once the door opens, climb behind the statue to retrieve the Assassin’s Dagger. Instead of giving it to the council members, take it to Nimue to get a weapon
The Assassin’s Dagger is equipped with the Bloodthirst mod which allows you to increase your damage dealt by 25% against bloody enemies and those attacking from behind. Additionally, charged attacks also deal 250 damage for 10 seconds.
Remnant 2 how to get the Rune Pistol
- Required item: Ravenous Medallion and Decrepit Rune
- Location: Great Hall and Morrow Sanatorium
- Losomn boss arc: Any
To get the Remnant 2 Rune Pistol, you’ll need to reach the Great Hall dungeon. In this area you will find the Ravenous Medallion on a kiln next to some sacks and ingredients. This medallion should be used to open up an area, but instead of doing that, head to the Nightweaver’s Web in the basement of Morrow Sanatorium. Once you interact with the Nightweaver’s Web, the locket will be transformed into a Decrepit Rune which you can take to Nimue to get the Rune Pistol.
The Rune Pistol fires a three-round burst and is equipped with the Soul Brand mod which applies the brand to all enemies in a 25m radius and lasts for 25 seconds. Additionally, enemies that are killed while branded drop echoes that restore 20% of maximum health.
Remnant 2 how to get the Tranquil Heart
- Required item: Override Pin and Tormented Heart
- Location: N’erud Timeless Horizon and Morrow Sanatorium
- N’erud boss arc: Seeker’s Keys/Sha’hala
In order to get the Remnant 2 Tranquil Heart, you must go to the N’Erud world and have the main quest in which you must search for the Sekker’s Keys. While on the trail of this mission item, look out for a structure in the Timeless Horizon zone that has a secret passageway. Here you can acquire the Override Pin which can be used in battle against Sha’hala, but it is important that you do not do it this time as this item will be used to obtain the Tormented Heart relic at the Nightweaver’s Web.
Once you have the Tormented Heart, you can return to Nimue to craft the Tranquil Heart relic. This item grants you by default the ability to regenerate your health by 2.3 HP per second; if instead you decide to use it, the regeneration of your health will be doubled for 15 seconds.
Remnant 2 how to get the Nimue’s Ribbon
- Required item: Silver Ribbon and Golden Ribbon
- Location: Gilded Chamber or Council Chamber, followed by Beatific Gallery and Malefic Gallery
- Losomn boss arc: The Mural/Faelin and Faerin; may also work for Nightweaver runs
To unlock Remnant 2 Nimue’s Ribbon, the first item you need is the Plain Ribbon which can be found in either the Gilded Chamber or the Council Chamber. If you can find it, look for a small courtyard with two statues and place the Plain Ribbon to tie the hands of the two statues.
At this point, you will have to continue until you face one of Faerin or Faelin. In this case, there are several scenarios that you may encounter:
- If you decide to defeat Faerin, the Plain Ribbon will transform into the Silver Ribbon and can be taken from the previous statue
- If you decide to defeat Faelin, the Plain Ribbon will turn into the Golden Ribbon and can be taken from the previous statue
Keep in mind, however, that in order to unlock Nimue’s Ribbon, you must have both the Silver Ribbon and the Golden Ribbon. This means that you will have to face both bosses and reload Adventure Mode at least two more times. Furthermore, we point out that it is also possible to obtain the Silver Ribbon from the Plain Ribbon obtained for defeating the Nightweaver boss.
As usual, once you have both items, go to Nimue to unlock Nimue’s Ribbon. This amulet allows you to increase the healing effectiveness by 50%, which is very useful, especially in the most difficult fights. Furthermore, if you also activate a rune, you will have the possibility of having the haste status for 25 seconds.
Remnant 2 how to get the One True King Sigil
- Required item: Faerin’s Sigil and Faelin’s Sigil
- Location: Beatific Gallery and Malefic Gallery
- Losomn boss arc: The Mural/Faelin and Faerin only
You can get the Remnant 2 One True King Sigil while trying to get the Silver Ribbon and Golden Ribbon, since even to get this item you’ll need to defeat both Faerin and Faelin. All you have to do, then, is defeat one of the two bosses and then talk to its counterpart in the other version of the castle. So if you defeat Faelin in the Beatific Gallery, then head to Faerin in the Malefic Gallery and vice versa.
Once you have both sigils, return to Nimue once more to craft the One True King Sigil. This item allows you to increase the power of mods by 20%, as well as increase the effect by 50% of one of the two seals you decide to equip. However, since you used the seals to get this item, if you intend to equip them you will have to defeat the two bosses again.
Remnant 2 how to get the Crescent Moon
- Required item: Dreamcatcher
- Location: Nimue’s Retreat
Finally, we close this guide by talking about the Remnant 2 Crescent Moon bow. To get this item, all you have to do is hit Nimue with the Dreamcatcher weapon while she is sleeping. This will allow you to acquire a consumable that will take you to a dream realm where you will find a material that will allow you to craft this weapon. The Dreamcatcher weapon is found in the Asylum in Losomn and to get it you will need to give the Nightweaver’s Web the Nightweawer Stone Doll.
The Remnant 2 Crescent Moon features the Moonlight Barrage mod which allows arrows to apply the moonlight status to all enemies hit for 3 seconds. Additionally, enemies also allow one of the fired arrows to be retrieved, heal max health by 5%, and grant 15% fire and reload speed for 15 seconds.