We all love voluminous hair that bounces right and left as we walk. Hair volume plays a vital role in our level of confidence. The confidence we have on a good hair day is unbeatable! A head full of thick hair it makes people extremely self-confident.
Did you know that? hair volume determined by the number of hair follicles and hair density? Did you know that the average person has about 2,200 to 2,400 hairs per square inch, adding up to approximately 120,000 hairs on a healthy scalp? That’s amazing, isn’t it? We can all agree that the human body is amazing. But when we are stressed and lacking in lifestyle, we tend to lose hair drastically. An average healthy person loses about 50-150 hairs per day. If your number exceeds that, you’ve messed with your system.
If you are stressed and have lost a lot hair density, this blog is for you. Go on this journey where we learn things in a quick period:
How to increase hair density
Hair growth it takes time and cannot be achieved in hours or days. It would be great if you could dedicate yourself to growing yours hair density.
Here are some tips and tricks for it perfect hair health.
Use high quality hair products:
- It is essential to use hair products without parabens, preservatives or sulfates.
- Although sulfate removes dirt and dust from the hair and scalp, it also strips the scalp of its natural oils.
- Therefore hair products like shampoos with sulfate ingredients can give you one dry scalp and the cause split ends.
- Try products with rice protein, zinc, keratin, collagen and biotin.
- Introduce biotin as a supplement in your daily life. Biotin for hair helps promote healthy hair.
- Using biotin, hair growth is guaranteed as it helps in achieving good hair health.
Always treat your hair gently
- Nourish your scalp and hair regularly by gently brushing your hair to promote blood circulation in the scalp.
- Never try to run the comb through knotted hair, as doing so will lead to breakage.
- Never scratch your hair with long nails, which will lead to scratching and infection.
- Avoid washing your hair frequently, as this will lead to roughness and hair loss.
- Be gentle with your shampoo-conditioning routine.
Massage your scalp regularly
- Champis are for life! A hot oil shampoo not only nourishes your hair and scalp, but also de-stresses and soothes your body, mind and spirit.
- Champi is nothing but a head massage. It increases blood flow throughout the head and strengthens the hair roots.
- Stronger hair means thick hair; THEREFORE hair density increases.
- A hot sample once or twice a week is enough.
A better diet, better hair care
- A healthy diet goes a long way! A better diet provides you with almost all the nutrients you need for nourished skin and promotes healthy hair and nails.
- It is always advisable to try hair health gums as supplements for nutrients not obtained from food.
- Consume foods rich in Biotin, Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, zinc and iron as they stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin D and vitamin C help strengthen hair follicles.
- Eat a diet rich in milk, oats, fruits, vegetables, lentils and fish.
Does shaving increase hair density?
- Unfortunately, shaving does not increase hair volume or density.
- But the truth is that shorter hair tends to look livelier and more voluminous compared to long hair. Therefore people just assume that shaving the hair has given them hair density.
- Hair that grows back after shaving is usually healthier because it hasn’t been abused by chemicals or exposed to the environment.
How to grow hair faster?
- Avoid frequent use of artificial colors and styling tools such as blow dryers, curling irons, straighteners and regular hair styling.
- Henna, amla, shikakai, coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil help faster hair growth.
- Drink water like your life depends on it! Dull skin? Drink water! stressed? Drink water! Bad hair? Drink water!
- Eat energy-packed meals. Enjoy foods that consist of leafy greens, legumes, vegetables and whole grains.
- Resist the regular consumption of chips and introduce fruits and nuts as daily snacks. Try the peanut butter apple slices and thank me later!
- Daily intake of nutrients such as iron, protein, vitamins and minerals is quite beneficial overall.
- Stress can cause premature aging of the skin and hair follicles. Practice meditation and exercises for at least 15 minutes focusing on breathing.
- Promotion hair growth using natural hair masks using organic ingredients that grow hair volume. Try hair masks that can be removed in minutes.
In the end
Hair density it shows the health of your hair. Although it depends on various biological factors, you can increase the density of your hair by changing your lifestyle and diet, and there are various ways available that you can try to increase hair volume. It can be a slow process that requires dedication and effort, but it pays off in the form of luscious, healthy hair.
Also, a number of natural remedies that include fenugreek seeds, amla, coconut oil and aloe vera gel can help improve hair density naturally. Being careful about choosing hair care products such as shampoos, conditioners and hair oils can also dramatically improve hair volume to a great extent.